Friday, January 18, 2008

Catching Up!

Well, I obviously have a lot of catching up to do! I am sorry that it has been so long, but what can I say, life happened! We have been busy and I just haven't found time to sit down to blog. Once the kids are in bed, I am too! We had a wonderful holiday with both sides of our family. I will be sharing plenty of pictures. We were with the Trollinger side on Christmas day and the Cole side after Christmas. The kids had a great time, especially Jacob!
Well, Jacob is more verbal everyday. He is repeating everything we say, which can be scary sometimes! A simple "Oh my gosh" by mommy has been a battle of trying to get him to stop saying it! He speaks very clearly the majority of the time. He is in Mother's Day Out two days a week and he loves his teachers and friends. He comes home talking about his day and who he played with. Ms. Hannah is 10 months old! It is hard to believe that she is quickly approaching the year old mile stone! She is crawling through the house like crazy and walking around furniture. She has not been brave enough to let go and walk on her own yet, but we don't think it will be too much longer before she does. She has two bottom teeth and her top two are starting to break through. They are both such a joy! Matt and I feel so blessed to have these two gifts from God to raise. Our prayer is that we continue to ask for God's guidance and raise them they way He would have us to. Hannah has been a little under the weather this week running 103 degree temp for two nights, so needless to say, mom is sleep deprived, dad is trying to help out, but Hannah is a momma's girl, and Jacob is mad that he hasn't had much one on one time with mom this week without Hannah on her hip or in her lap. We hope things get back to normal next week and that Jacob doesn't catch the virus. Okay, I guess enough with the novel. I will share the pictures since that is what you want to see anyway!

























1 comment:

The Brewers said...

yea for blogging!!! So glad to see something besides the childrens museum!! I love the picture of Jacob asleep sitting up...I love all the pics, but that one's really cute!!