Sunday, February 24, 2008

Catching Up Again!

I have definitely been lacking in keeping our blog updated, which my sister reminds me of often. Things are getting back to normal around our house finally. We did not have a great January or beginning of February due to the FLU! I had never had it and I hope to never have it again. The only good thing I got out of it was losing a few pounds. The kids are much better and we have been enjoying playing outside since the weather has been beautiful. I will post some outside pictures this week. I am posting a few pictures of our pigtail girl:) Yes, I am having fun fixing a my precious little girl's hair. I am also putting a few pictures of Jacob before his Valentine's Day party at Mother's Day Out. He is quite the stud!


Yeah for pigtails, bows, and one shoe!

Hi Mommy, I'm waving!


Ready for Valentine's Day!

Come on Mom, please stop taking my picture!


1 comment:

The Brewers said...

yea for a post from the Cole house!!! Love the piggies Hannah! And Aunt Kim is waving back Jacob!