Friday, May 16, 2008
Precious Innocence
Sorry again for no pictures, but I believe this story will be enough to touch your heart like it did mine and Matt's this morning. So Jacob woke up and came in to give me his morning hug and after asking for breakfast he began talking to me. He said, "Mommy, I had bad dream, a lion came and was roaring, but it's okay because Jesus gave me a hug just like this." (and he wrapped his arms around himself) I am so thankful that God has given Matt and I the ability to plant seeds in Jacob and Hannah's life and that at his young age, he can verbalize when Jesus reveals Himself to him. Jesus did say, "Let the little children come to me." We have told Jacob that he doesn't have to be scared that Mommy and Daddy will help to keep him safe, but that Jesus is always with him and to not be afraid. It is just so amazing to see him tell us that those words are true (not that I have doubted it). Thank you God for being so faithful and for giving my sweet little boy a hug! Have a great weekend everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great moment! Awesome!
Post a Comment