Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our Visitors!

We had a busy week and some very helpful visitors! Nana and Granny were in town to help with our garage sale last weekend. Then they spent a couple days with cousin Brady and came back to our house to play with the kids and help out with a few projects with my garage sale money! We finally finished decorating Jacob's big boy room! Yes....I know.....he has been in this room for 17 months now and it has been a work in progress. When you have two children that are 18 months apart, a job, and housework to complete, house projects get pushed aside. We got a lot accomplished and I will post the pictures of Jacob's room later. We also finished decorating my small bathroom in our bedroom. It is now cozy and not quite as bad as I thought! Granny and Nana emptied my very very full ironing basket! They played with the kids while I went to my office on Thursday. Thanks so much to Granny and Nana for a fun and productive week. Here are a few pictures from the week.

Jacob in his "Mater Bubble Bath"

Jacob doesn't look like his daddy at all does he?

My precious little girl!

Granny and Nana are so much fun.

Little Miss Priss in her cute lady bug outfit!

Cowgirl Hannah

Sweet Jacob playing with his fire truck. Did you know monkeys could drive?

Jacob yelled "Mommy look..." I found him on Hannah's changing table

Spaghetti is SO good

No comments: