Monday, July 7, 2008

Updates Needed...I know!

Well, again....if anyone still checks my blog...here goes the updates from the last month. After the Lake, the kids and I went with my sister and Brady up to see Grandanny and Nana while the daddy's worked. If you checked my sister's blog, you already know that EVERYONE got a stomach flu! Uncle Jeff, Brady, Kim, Jacob, Nana, Grandanny, Hannah (in her carseat on the way home) YUCK! I got it 5 days later. NO FUN. Lucky for Matt, he did not get it. We celebrated Grandanny's 60th birthday before we all got sick. After that I took a rode trip back up to Dallas with my good friend Lindsay to see my sweet childhood friend Dip get married and then on to a night with my girlfriends from college for a bachelorette party! Then over the 4th of July weekend, we went to Galveston with my family. We celebrated Nana's birthday while at the beach, but I didn't get a picture of her blowing out her candle. Sorry Nana. I am sharing a lot of pictures to catch up. It starts with the beach and works backwards over the last month. I just loved this video of Hannah running on the beach. Her hair curled up with the ocean air and she looks like me as a little girl!



Daddy with his kids!

Nana and Grandanny with the Cole Kids!

Our attempt at a family 4th of July picture!

What are we doing in this basket Brady

This little boy's smile melts my heart!

Sweet Hannah Grace

Cousins taking in the ocean

Mommy and her munchkins!

My sweet Hannah ready for the beach


Ocean Fun with Grandanny and Daddy

Miranda, Liz, Dip, Me, David
All friends from high school!
I didn't get a picture of her husband!

Jordy Sue, Liz, Me, Lindsay, Sarah

Jordy Sue and Juls

Happy 60th Birthday Grandanny!

Look at my precious nephew!

Cake is so good mom!

Splash Park with Ms. Lindsay

My little man in my sunglasses!

1 comment:

Karen said...

precious pictures, ju ju! i loved the vidoe? um, does baby girl have curly hair??? my in-laws are in town this weekend. i got your sweet message & i'll try to call ya later this weekend or monday for sure! love ya