Monday, February 2, 2009

Day at the Park!

I am definitely feeling better. This morning we went to the gym and then packed a lunch and headed to the park. The kids had so much fun and I had fun taking pictures of them. They played so well together and with other kids we met. Jacob had fun playing football with a little boy and his dad while Hannah was going up and down the hill.

Sweet Hannah Grace

Rolling down the hill!

The park is so much fun!

Driving to the ice cream place
(according to Jacob)

Jacob likes smiling for the camera these days

Walking down the hill together
(aren't they cute)


Jacob sliding

Hannah's turn

This way is even more fun mom!

Hannah riding the car!

1 comment:

Mark and Mandi said...

So fun and I'm so glad that you're feeling better:) Next time you go to the park, call us!!! We'd love to go...