Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Pictures

I just wanted to share a new favorite picture of my three darling children. Sweet Elizabeth's smile is contagious. She is so laid back and just a wonderful baby. I can't believe she is already 5 1/2 months old. Miss Hannah Grace is as prissy as can be (as if you can't tell that from the picture)! Her new phrase "Oh, wait mom, I forgot my purse!" I love the picture of Jacob sleeping! He rarely takes a nap anymore, but he was so tired on Sunday afternoon, he fell asleep. I am pretty sure that my parents have a picture of me sleeping on the floor like that! When I watch him sleep he is so sweet and innocent and still looks so little to me! I can't believe he is going to be 4 this Saturday! Where have the last 4 years gone. I am not ready for my little man to be 4!





2 comments:

Karen said...

Julie!!! They are precious & all things adorable!!! great to "catch up" via pictures & blog! Let's talk via phone soon!! Miss you!!!

The Brewers said...

3 posts - within 1 month...is this right?!?!??