Sunday, October 18, 2009
Please Pray
Please pray for my sweet friends, (Lindsay and James) and (Melissa and Greg). The last two weeks they have each been at Texas Children's Hospital with their precious babies. Melissa and Greg's baby Luke has a rare skin disease EB (check their blog for more info) and Lindsay and James's baby James Thomas has a rare blood disorder more than likely and has had several transfusions and will be have bone marrow drawn in the morning for further testing. I love these two couples and these two babies like family and I am asking for God's comfort and ultimate healing for these precious baby boys, but in the meantime praying that their treatment will keep them as comfortable and healthy as possible. I am also praying for their mommies and daddies to have the strength to give and give to them each day! Thanks to all who are praying for these precious baby boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment